Now we are reconnected to the grid, and I am stuffed with hot cross buns and See's dark chocolate Easter eggs. All I can manage is a quick click around my blog roll.
- I knew Indefatigable Kelly would find the Amanda Craig interview with RRR.
- Elaine at Wild Rose Reader (corrected: warning: do not imbibe dark chocolate and blog) is featuring Elaine's original poems and dedicating them to the bright lights of the kidlitosphere! How cool!
- Elaine says she was inspired by Gregory K. at Gotta Book
- Fuse#8 has found the most disturbing video. I just purchased some Dick and Jane quilting fabric. I may never be able to look at it the same way again ... aaaack ...
- Jen Robinson is also making Sunday visits and pointed me to Lectitans and the question of the week.
- Kelly Fineman is writing in depth reviews of poetry books for National Poetry Month. Check them out for some excellent additions to your poetry collections.
- Michele is still writing her "Who" novellas and finding time to post Friday poetry.
Compared to the productivity of my blogging friends I am feeling like a chocolate stuffed slug even though it was dark chocolate which is the healthy chocolate, full of healthy anti-oxidants.