- Entlings have been graduated and confirmed.
- I got to share my "raspy throat/hacking cough" thing with visiting relatives.
"Gee, thanks for that, Camille."
- Everyone is on antibiotics now and doing better.
- The entniece and entnephew have arrived on foreign shores with large stacks of books from Aunt Camille's stash. Aunt Camille came home an found the "other" books she was supposed to tuck into their suitcases.
Oh well. Books can be mailed.
- Another entnephew commented on the Percy Jackson books I sent him at Christmas and realized he really had read them and really did enjoy them. He said he had learned more about Greek mythology from those books than he had in his school unit. That is entirely gratifying.
- Had a "personal best" day of cataloging at local elementary, over 120 items.
- Still more to do but the end of May is in sight.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Accomplishments for May: