September issue of The Edge of the Forest is now up. We have many exciting features for you, as well as interviews, reviews, and much, much more. In short, here's what's in store this month:
- An interview with Phil Bildner, by Camille Powell.
- An appreciation of Patrick McDowell's picture books, by Adrienne Furness.
- I discuss Anglo-American versions of Baba Yaga tales in Baba Yaga Heads West
- Liz Burns reviews Barry Lyga's Fanboy and Boy Toy.
- Kim Winters talks being on retreat in A Day in the Life
- Betsy Bird (A Fuse #8 Production) tells us What's in their Backpacks?
- Robin Brande is this month's Blogging Writer
- Sounds from the Forest talks with Mary Anne Hoberman and Deborah Freedman (Brought to you by Just One More Book!!)
- Reviews in all categories—from Picture book to Young Adult.