- Sounds from the Forest, a podcast column produced by Andrea and Mark of Just One More Book!!, is back. This month Mark talks to author and illustrator Margaret Shannon.
- Allie considers the work of Rachel Cohn in a special Profile.
- Michele Fry introduces the U.S. audience to Penelope Lively's Works for Children.
- Adrienne Furness looks fondly upon Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret.
- Kim Winters talks to children's writer and activist, Mindy Hardwick, for both the A Day in the Life and the In the Backpack columns.
- Pam Coughlan interviews the awesome Mo Willems in our Blogging Writer feature.
- Reviews in all categories--from Picture book to Young Adult.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Edge of the Forest
The Edge of the Forest is ONE year old and celebrating! Check out this month's edition! I have an interview with Joe Craig, author of the Jimmy Coates series! His second book in the series, Jimmy Coates: Target will launch March 1, 2007 here in the USA. Also (as summed up at Big A, little a ...)