Great things about the First Annual Kidlitosphere Conference:
- Gracious and convivial company
- Interesting and extremely helpful presentations.
- Entertaining and funny stories.
- Gotta Book's hilarious t-shirts.
- A magical brunch at Esme Raji Codell's Book Room, a children's book wonderland if there ever was one. If the setting were not amazing enough, Esme prepared a delicious spread of food that included a blintz cassserole that made me very very happy.
- Finding out we have more than just our affection for children's and YA literature in common -- We discovered we share similar interests in movies, TV shows, coffee and shoes.
- A chance to visit with gifted authors and illustrators
- Such happiness and joy to find out all the blogs I read, REALLY are written and hosted by such nice, smart and funny people.
I think I am the last one to post. As usual, Indefatigable Kelly at Big A little a has an excellent round-up of the posts about the conference.
Thank you, Robin Brande for making all this possible!
It was WONDERFUL!