- I have a dragon named--Dragon and when I meet former students they ALWAYS ask how HE is doing. For a fellow who does not say much, he is apparently, unforgettable.
- I am a real librarian with a masters degree in library science who started life as a petrochemical/engineering industry librarian.
- I have always loved and read children's and YA books.
- I love Texas because it is the friendliest state in these United States.
- My favorite movie is The Lord of the Rings.
- I was a French major in college.
- I lived in the Netherlands as a child and in Strasbourg, France for a year when I was in college. The British consulate library in Strasbourg was one of my regular stops.
- I like all kinds of music, Van Morrison is one of my favs.
- I think Jack Gantos is the funniest author I have ever heard speak.
- I LOVE, adore, need coffee. I love hot tea.
- I am amazed how much I have in common with some bloggers.
- Entling no. 2 is going to Scotland in January. I wish I were going too.
- I am a BBCAmerican and I think Trinny & Susannah are brilliant .
- My family once drove to College Station, Texas just to hear Sean Astin (Samwise) speak.
- We drove to Atlanta, GA to see Howard Shore conduct the Lord of the Rings Symphony.
- My favorite TV shows are Battlestar Galactica, House and 24.
- We have started watching the DVDs of Firefly and I LOVE it and now I am having some emotional issues about the ending to the movie Serenity.
- Ritter's Frozen Custard is fantastic.
- I have cardboard standups of the entire Fellowship (except for Boromir because they NEVER sold him) guarding my front door. I love to watch folks faces when they enter my home.
- I spend too much time on the computer.
Sunday, October 30, 2005
20 Random things
Michele at Scholar's Blog tagged me for 20 Random things about myself.
Posted by Camille at 6:13 PM